The Dandeli EIA Fraud
- NGOs allege EIA irregularities, The Asian Age 8 December 2000
- EY are Al's Pals: A List of Gore's Top Donors, Corpwatch, September 08, 2000
- Light tremors in Dandeli, Deccan Herald, September 07, 2000
- Eco soundings, Guardian, September 06, 2000
- Ernst & Young rewriting dam report, The Times of India, September 03, 2000
- E&Y rewriting controversial report, The Economic Times, September 03, 2000
- Numbers Do Lie, Outlook, August 29, 2000
- Top MNC Consultant Accused of Plagiarism, Tehelka.com, no date
- Copycat dam study puts Ernst & Young in a spot, The Straits Times, August 29, 2000
- Consultants plagiarise report to get Karnataka power project cleared, newindpress.com, August 28, 2000
- Dam across river Kali running into rough weather, Deccan Herald, August 22, 2000
- Cancellation of Dandeli project hearing urged, Deccan Herald, August 19, 2000
- Hearing on Dandeli power project today, The Asian Age, August 20, 2000
- IMF Appoints External Audit Firm, Names New External Audit Committee, IMF News Brief, December 6, 1999
- Chairman of EY on IMF Internal Audit Team, The Asian, February 08, 1999
- 23 December 2006 - Forest Clearance for Dandeli Dam rejected once again by GOI
- 07 August 2006 : Governor demands explanation why Karnataka wants Centre to review rejection of forest clearance to Dandeli Dam
- September 23, 2003: Dandeli Dam cancelled says Karnataka Industries Minister Deshpande
- August 18, 2000: Ernst & Young Plagiarises EIA to push environmental clearance for Dandeli Dam Project
- September 11, 2000: "Despite Ernst & Young Plagiarised EIA on Dandeli Dam, Government not overruling Public Hearing held"
- December 05, 2000: "TERI produces EIA for Dandeli Dam Project in no time" - Efforts on to rush environmental clearance for MPC project
- December 08, 2000: "Dandeli Dam Public Hearing Postponed - 2nd Fraudulent EIA - Government must Reject MPC Project"
ESG is an independent not-for-profit organisation that promotes the cause of environmental and social justice through research, documentation, advocacy, training and campaign support. We aim to support the rights of local communities and voiceless ecosystems in a responsible, progressive manner that keeps contextual complexities in mind.