Environment Support Group is a Registered Trust per the Indian Trusts Act, and enjoys tax exemptions per Sec 12A and 80G of the Income Tax Act. ESG is also eligible to receive foreign grants based on clearance accorded per the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act.
Contributions may be made in the form of demand draft / cheque to Environment Support Group payable at Bangalore. Please enquire for our bank details if required. Read more.
ESG welcomes volunteers and interns with an interest in environmental and social justice issues. Work is available in a variety of areas, included campaigning, research, documentation and workshops. Read more.
ESG's educational approach involves helping students engage critically and directly with environmental and social issues. We believe that direct engagement and experience offers students the best opportunity to learn about and truly understand society and the world. We are very keen to provide such opportunities to students so that they may truly understand our society and engage with it responsibly, proactively and progressively in the cause of advancing environmental and social justice. Read more.
To learn about upcoming events organized by ESG and to be updated on the current situation, join our mailing lists.
- For General ESG Releases, send an email to email@example.com with the subject heading: ESGLIST.
- For ESG Events Releases, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: ESGEVENTS.
- For Bangalore specific emails, send an email to email@example.com with the subject heading: BANGALORE_ISSUES.
- For Indian Journalists wishing to receive our press invitations and releases, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: MEDIAINDIA.
- For Foreign Journalists wishing to receive our press invitations and releases, send an email to email@example.com with the subject heading: FOREIGN MEDIA.
ESG has produced a number of films and other publications that can be purchased for a small fee.
ESG is an independent not-for-profit organisation that promotes the cause of environmental and social justice through research, documentation, advocacy, training and campaign support. We aim to support the rights of local communities and voiceless ecosystems in a responsible, progressive manner that keeps contextual complexities in mind.