Campaign to Reclaim Bangalore's Commons
- Detailed Project Report for the Bangalore Metro (Phase I) - Client: Govt of Karnataka, prepared by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, assisted by RITES Ltd., published May 2003.
- Alternate alignment for the Bangalore metro proposed in May 2009 by members of ESG and Hasiru Usiru. (PDF - 1 MB) This alignment was represented to the BMRCL. (PDF - 246 KB)
- List of road widening maps available for download.
- Power point presentation on "Bangalore's traffic mess solutions." (warning: 5 MB file)
- List of trees to be chopped down by the BMP (Issued in November 2004)
ESG is an independent not-for-profit organisation that promotes the cause of environmental and social justice through research, documentation, advocacy, training and campaign support. We aim to support the rights of local communities and voiceless ecosystems in a responsible, progressive manner that keeps contextual complexities in mind.