- KIADB Follow up RTI letter - 11 June 2008. Translated in English.
- Karnataka Udyog Mitra - Follow up RTI - June 2008
- KERC Order dated 6 May 2008
- Representation to the Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission challenging the siting of a coal fired thermal power plant (presently 1000 MW) at Chamalapura, Mysore District, Karnataka - March 2008. Annexures to Representation - Annexures A-H, Annexure J, Annexures K-L, Annexures M-Q
- Related educational material: Understanding Coal fired Thermal Power plants (PPT - 5.1 MB)
ESG is an independent not-for-profit organisation that promotes the cause of environmental and social justice through research, documentation, advocacy, training and campaign support. We aim to support the rights of local communities and voiceless ecosystems in a responsible, progressive manner that keeps contextual complexities in mind.